9.06.2005

battle

so Darren and I, both hip hop fans but serious white boys, have started battle rapping via email. Yup, we're too slow and lame to actually do it in person. Volume 1:

Darren:
Who are you home skillet callin me grimy,
keep that tude up and I'll get me a limey
we'll come on down to your neighborhood
ruff you up bad till I feel good
see its not that I think that you really deserve it
its more that I think that you just haven't heard that
There's only one spitter up here in this town
talking so much trash that you just might drown
in a tidal wave of thoughts so wicked and mean
I'll leave you devistated like the town of new orleans

JB:
nerves i conjugate, verbs i figure eight, yr mind state gets invaded like kuwait
too much on my plate, irate, don't complicate or wait, i'll bring yr fate
i congratulate, then desacrate, and wit yo ma i procreate under the golden gate
these rhymes are overweight, with my phat freight insinuate theres no debate, cuz, you can't relate

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Private Income GroupinternationalPrivate cash and international items

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home