7.17.2005

what the beck?

So, I just spent the last hour walking around the hood with BECK (yes, Beck) and his (7-person) crew filming his newest video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous, huh??!?!?!??! It was pretty fucking surreal, and it got better....the main assistant guy, who I was talking to a bit, was the guitarist for Death Cab For Cutie!!! How you may ask? Well, my roommate's friend from college, who lives in LA, is Beck's stylist, and is actually staying at our place tonite. She told us about the shoot, and we show up with her, pseudo posing as part of the crew (my huge Nikon helped!) For the first 20ish minutes were were just walking around my hood, popping into taquerias (el toro, mariachis, etc), as he played some songs and shiz.... completely surreal...

...pics!...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing really, the only stars I see are machines... Boats with names like Moonraker, cars with 800hp... but no human beings of note. The again, I live outside of Jackson(hole)ville florida. IN the lexicon: "Nuff said, git er done"

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home